Back to Main Help Page
To add a new location, please do the following:
1. Click on the blue + to the right of Modify or Add Locations
2. Click on the blue button that says Add a Location
3. Fill out the webform and click on the green save button when done
4. Add programs to the new location by selecting the CIP Code from the drop down menu, enter the official program name, and select the credential level, distance education information, number of credit hours, and unit of credit. The click on the blue continue button.
5. If you have more programs to add to this location, click on the blue YES button. Once you are done adding programs, click on the red NO button.
6. Add the required documents (the application is the only required document to purchase) by either browsing or utilizing the drag and drop functionality
7. Once document(s) have been uploaded, from the type menu – select the document type from the drop down menu.
8. If you are purchasing multiple applications, you can click on link that says "Click here to Clone Document" to copy the document to multiple different applications
9. Once this is done, you may purchase the application by checking the check box next to the application name (on the right hand side ) and clicking on the Green "Proceed to Checkout" button